What's new

Can anyone identify this button?

jcsoup

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 14, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
SC
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this flat button between Conway, SC and Myrtle Beach, SC. it is about the size of a US large cent. The shank is btoken off. It has 10 stars and woman's head. She appears to have a Centurian helmet or her har is fashioned to look like a Centurian plume.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 158
tn_md.gif
I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard JCSoup! Take a look at Sub-Forums: South Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
 
Sorry, no help on the button. Welcome, I'm in your neighborhood, sorta. Hang in there on this storm. Good luck to you.
 
Welcome to Tnet from Mississippi.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom