What's new

Can anyone make heads or tails out of this coin?

West Jersey Detecting

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Messages
5,249
Reaction score
1,102
Golden Thread
1
Location
Philadelphia Area
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Excalibur 1000/II (hybrid) , Teknetics T2 SE
Primary Interest:
Other
One of my detecting buddies found this coin last weekend and is trying to get an ID on it. I think it is a lost cause, but I promised him I would post it to see if anyone can ID it.
 

Attachments

  • 100_0372.webp
    100_0372.webp
    304.2 KB · Views: 317
  • 100_0373.webp
    100_0373.webp
    256.1 KB · Views: 306
Upvote 0
ah try the weight and size * you know it a copper coin -so look at the mm size wize and general weight -- might not tell what year but might get the general type of coin large cent maybe
 
Upvote 0
Can't tell which side is heads or which is tails but I can tell where the edge is...its like looking at a snow flake and trying to determine which cloud gave birth to it...
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom