Can anyone tell how to post a pic???

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
...............I don't know how others do it,but...I use an Image Host.........Photobucket.Com.............I upload the pics I want to post......Store them in my free Photobucket account...............Then when I want to post a couple pics I ......open a second Browzer window,,go to my account,,,,,,,,Click and Copy the IMG under the pic I want to post........Click the browzer botton that has my (Post in Progress)then paste the IMG where I want it............
Now I know there has got to be an easier way to post pics.......but since I'd rather use my Mozilla Firefox__browzer.....than my Internet Explorer.........It's about the only way I have learned to post pics....I always did do things the hard way .................Good Luck .......H.H.

OP
OP
H

hard pan

THANK'S for the info so there is no image host on this site i would be nice if they had one for this site ?????????????

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Don't hit the preview button when posting pics! It throws a wrench in the works and you have to repost your pics! Also, the pics must be under 128k to post! There are lots of ways to resize and it depends on what software you are using so it's kind of hard to advise without knowing what you are using! PM me if I can help in any way. HH omnicognic 8)

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
You should just be able to attach a pic by hitting the buttom next the text "Attach" when posting a new message.

We do host images!?

Attachments

• attachithere.gif
    attachithere.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 136
OP
OP
H

hard pan

Attachments

• coin t.JPG
    coin t.JPG