B broph Greenie Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 11 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2015 #1 No idea what this is but found it about 6" deep and it is quite heavy. Looks like it broke off of something... Upvote 0
No idea what this is but found it about 6" deep and it is quite heavy. Looks like it broke off of something...
Zomotion Bronze Member Joined Oct 22, 2013 Messages 1,078 Reaction score 1,350 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Whites DFX, coinmaster Gt Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2015 #2 It looks like it's the point off the top of a cast iron fence... Here's a pic, doesn't match but I'm sure there are all kinds of options.
It looks like it's the point off the top of a cast iron fence... Here's a pic, doesn't match but I'm sure there are all kinds of options.
B broph Greenie Joined Apr 4, 2014 Messages 11 Reaction score 2 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2015 Thread Owner #3 It sure does now that you mention it. Would be a really weird place to find it though as I was out in the woods where there are no indications that anyone ever lived in the area.
It sure does now that you mention it. Would be a really weird place to find it though as I was out in the woods where there are no indications that anyone ever lived in the area.
B Brother Al Hero Member Joined Jul 23, 2013 Messages 649 Reaction score 565 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Detector(s) used Three White's, one Fisher and a Minelab.....I'm beginning to wonder if I am a metal detectorist .....or a collector of metal detectors? Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 22, 2015 #4 It looks like the sort of thing that I would have put in my Wrist Rocket sling shot and " hunted " with as a kid. Hence, it then resides in the woods?
It looks like the sort of thing that I would have put in my Wrist Rocket sling shot and " hunted " with as a kid. Hence, it then resides in the woods?