A Adam Brown Tenderfoot Joined Nov 30, 2025 Messages 6 Reaction score 50 Golden Thread 0 Jan 2, 2026 #1 I posted earlier about my first ever button find. I also found this nearby. It heavy like lead. Any idea what it’s from? Attachments IMG_3927.webp 1.4 MB · Views: 232 Upvote 6
I posted earlier about my first ever button find. I also found this nearby. It heavy like lead. Any idea what it’s from?
H Hoosier axe hunter Full Member Joined Feb 5, 2024 Messages 132 Reaction score 341 Golden Thread 0 Location Northeast Indiana Detector(s) used Nokta makro legend Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jan 9, 2026 #21 Hoosier axe hunter said: I believe it is a bucket bail, would have been fastened to the side , I found one similar last year, I'll post a pic tonight Click to expand... Hers are pics of the one I found, could be wrong, but it is similar, mine is brass Attachments PXL_20260109_221935936.webp 820.6 KB · Views: 34 PXL_20260109_221931950.MP.webp 790.1 KB · Views: 42
Hoosier axe hunter said: I believe it is a bucket bail, would have been fastened to the side , I found one similar last year, I'll post a pic tonight Click to expand... Hers are pics of the one I found, could be wrong, but it is similar, mine is brass