deepsecrets Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 773 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 1 Location Shenandoah Valley Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 12, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Thanks for taking a look at this site - anything worth looking for here? Attachments Site2.webp 19.2 KB · Views: 137
okiedowser Hero Member Joined Dec 26, 2009 Messages 620 Reaction score 377 Golden Thread 0 Location Mena,Ar Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 13, 2014 #2 I pick up nothing worth while,here. just checked for Gold & Silver,nothing else.
deepsecrets Hero Member Joined Jan 10, 2009 Messages 773 Reaction score 874 Golden Thread 1 Location Shenandoah Valley Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2014 Thread Owner #3 Thanks Oki! Will anyone else consider dowsing this site? Thanks!
N Nick nolen Jr. Member Joined May 14, 2013 Messages 21 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 15, 2014 #4 I am still learning but I picked up something in the box area. Can you post a map of that or would that give to much info?
I am still learning but I picked up something in the box area. Can you post a map of that or would that give to much info?
aarthrj3811 Gold Member Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 9,311 Reaction score 1,178 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Nevada Detector(s) used Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner May 15, 2014 #5 I am getting Emeralds or Precious stones about 6 inches deep
teleprospector Silver Member Joined Jul 8, 2007 Messages 4,126 Reaction score 4,381 Golden Thread 0 Location The Motor City Detector(s) used Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand. White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 28, 2014 #6 Hello, Dowsing revealed an attraction to silver/copper in the areas of the white circles. Thanks for posting your picture. Jon
Hello, Dowsing revealed an attraction to silver/copper in the areas of the white circles. Thanks for posting your picture. Jon