What's new

Please zero in.

bookcliff

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2004
Messages
290
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've posted this before. I'm just trying to zero in. I don't want to take a chance on falling off a cliff. Even a small cliff. I'm too old for that. So I have this image which actually 3D. A dowser on this forum won't answer me about zeroing in. So I'm throwing it out for everyone. Is there anything here and can it be pinpointed?

1000022883.webp
 
Is this one I did before and got nothing except for a possible old Spanish trail in upper half?
 
Not getting anything specific (unless it is in a cave) just general site locations.


1000022883-Acrop.webp


1000022883-A.webp
 
Last edited:
Last edited:
Is this one I did before and got nothing except for a possible old Spanish trail in upper half?
I believe so Red.

Doesn't get any better than a leprechaun riding a unicorn. Right?
 
I believe so Red.

Doesn't get any better than a leprechaun riding a unicorn. Right?
Ok, thought so. Still picking up on the Spanish trail from left side going into right, stopping about in the area just now marked. There might be something worth finding along the trail, but best dowsed hit was at the right end of trail. Not much yet to pinpoint.
 
Ok, thought so. Still picking up on the Spanish trail from left side going into right, stopping about in the area just now marked. There might be something worth finding along the trail, but best dowsed hit was at the right end of trail. Not much yet to pinpoint.
You and I have been through the couple weak oil shale hits (twice over now).

Just for a head's up to other dowsers, oil reserves are not a buried treasure, those hits will come below the trail.

AI search --- Short answer: Yes — the Green River Formation does contain oil‑shale along the Book Cliffs in western Colorado, but whether it is extractable depends on location, depth, and economics. The richest, economically meaningful oil‑shale zones are concentrated west of the Book Cliffs in the Piceance Basin, not directly in the Book Cliffs themselves.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom