Can one develop or practice to make their ability stronger?

Mojo618

Aug 15, 2012
Anderson County, South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett 350 DD search coil, Garrett pin pointer, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Look for Teresa Caputo's website. Email her and she can answer your questions. And no, you're not developing into a medium. You already are one...

Glenn C

Nov 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I Have had a few freaky experiences so .... all the religions that compete for $ (all of them ) are off the table as they do not believe in ghosts unless they are holy?. Go with it, you never know what is possible.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well if you're a small now and gain a little weight, then the next stop is a medium :headbang:

You just may have something a little special there, not many have your ability. I have no clue how you can further develop your latent talent.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mojo618

Mojo618

Aug 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, ok I feel stupid for even asking now?! Smh! I actually thought someone would take me seriously? Kind sucks when Nobody believes me, my BF said he doesn't believe and would need evidence to believe! I messed up and told someone I work with and of coarse she didn't believe me! So now is a big joke. :(

I was scared when it first started! But then I got use to it and can ignore them now. I guess I will just research it more on my own. I feel like its a gift!

Glenn C

Nov 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey don't feel stupid who knows. Most of the people in the world believe in spirits but from the books they worship. It is kind of hipocritical of them. Keep at it!!!

OP
OP
Mojo618

Mojo618

Aug 15, 2012
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Glenn! I plan on it! ;) yeah it usually takes someone experiencing a paranormal encounter for them to actually believe!

sonofadigger

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
SOMEWHERE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MINELAB E-TRAC MINELAB SAFARI TEKNETICS OMEGA 8000 GARRETT AT PRO GARRETT PRO POINTER VIBRA PROBE 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ive had many paranormal experiences im part of a paranormal group and have seen and heard alot of crazy you know what so if you feel like your sensitive the best thing is to embrace it and put yourself in a controlled situation where you can try to better your gift

Syrena Hunter

Nov 30, 2004
Palm Beach
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II 1000
Minelab Excalibur-800
Cobra
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you have the gift, refine it! Most people won't believe you and there is no way to convince them. Good luck in your quest!:thumb_up:

OhioFinds

Oct 15, 2012
lorain, Ohio
Detector(s) used
My eye's, hand's, and occasional shovel!! Basically, just my sixth sense!!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, ok I feel stupid for even asking now?! Smh! I actually thought someone would take me seriously? Kind sucks when Nobody believes me, my BF said he doesn't believe and would need evidence to believe! I messed up and told someone I work with and of coarse she didn't believe me! So now is a big joke. :(

I was scared when it first started! But then I got use to it and can ignore them now. I guess I will just research it more on my own. I feel like its a gift!

As "austin" said above: Theresa Caputo - Messages from Theresa

K

Kentucky Kache

I have always been able to sense ghosts and or spirits, but I have just recently developed the sense of touch! So now not only do I sense their presence but I also feel the energy coming from them when they touch my skin. My question is an I developing into a Medium? Do I have a choice? How does one obtain the ability to see and heart them?

I believe in ghosts, but you really need to get away from all the psychic/medium thoughts. It's not good.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions