- #1
Thread Owner
Hi everyone!
Can someone please help me to tell me something about
this bottle I recently found?
Put this out in "what is this?" before, but try it in this topic
also.
I will be interested in any ideas of how old it is, where it
comes from or what it can be worth?
I also hope it's real and not a fake...be glad if you give me
your guess with motivation on that :-)
Even though I don't know nothing about bottles yet, I do know
that I like this one :-)
Thank you so much in advance!
Pia
Can someone please help me to tell me something about
this bottle I recently found?
Put this out in "what is this?" before, but try it in this topic
also.
I will be interested in any ideas of how old it is, where it
comes from or what it can be worth?
I also hope it's real and not a fake...be glad if you give me
your guess with motivation on that :-)
Even though I don't know nothing about bottles yet, I do know
that I like this one :-)
Thank you so much in advance!
Pia
Attachments
-
IMG_0.webp13.8 KB · Views: 266 -
IMG_1.webp13 KB · Views: 245 -
IMG_2.webp18.7 KB · Views: 254 -
IMG_3.webp29.2 KB · Views: 284 -
IMG_4.webp10.5 KB · Views: 257 -
IMG_5.webp8.3 KB · Views: 247 -
IMG_6.webp29 KB · Views: 255 -
IMG_0.webp13.8 KB · Views: 262 -
IMG_1.webp13 KB · Views: 241 -
IMG_2.webp18.7 KB · Views: 246 -
IMG_3.webp29.2 KB · Views: 253 -
IMG_4.webp10.5 KB · Views: 248 -
IMG_5.webp8.3 KB · Views: 236 -
IMG_6.webp29 KB · Views: 252







