BarginHunter
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jul 12, 2008
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Brunswick, GA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab
- #1
Thread Owner
I got real good deals on some stuff at yard sales, but these are the ones I could not find information on. If anyone knows anything about them, please let me know. I did find some silver, necklace and bracelet for .50 and 1.00 ! I know the green plate is between 1881 - 1900. That is the only information I could find on anything. The most I paid for anything was $3.00 for the old painting with the signature that starts with 'Be'. I paid $2.50 for the oriental dinner plate. And $2.00 for the 'Monet' copy, it's 8 x 10. The other two oil paintings are also about 8 x 10. The bottle cap in the pictures is for measurement. Any help would be great, sure hope this is a start to my retirement!

Attachments
-
vpicture5.webp433 KB · Views: 1,842 -
vpicture2.webp99.9 KB · Views: 1,888 -
plate3.webp415.6 KB · Views: 1,827 -
japanplate2.webp146.8 KB · Views: 1,818 -
greenplate4.webp29.3 KB · Views: 1,750 -
greenplate5.webp108.1 KB · Views: 1,753 -
bpicture3.webp93.2 KB · Views: 1,731 -
bpicture4.webp215.3 KB · Views: 1,711 -
monet2.webp179.5 KB · Views: 1,668 -
monet5.webp138.6 KB · Views: 1,628 -
japanvase.webp54.6 KB · Views: 1,605 -
japanvase2.webp72.4 KB · Views: 1,568
Oh well, gave it try. They are nice paintings anyway by what appear to be unlisted artists.






