What's new

Can someone ID this coin?

MrMikeJackie

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 3, 2013
Messages
1,771
Reaction score
2,258
Golden Thread
2
Location
Long Island
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030,
Xp Deus,
That's it, I'm done.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found in a farm field dating to the mid 1700's. Several Mass/Ver/NJ coppers along with Reales and KG's have been pulled from this site. Any help is appreciated. I can only make out
"CCOMMODATIO". Accommodation?
image.webpimage.webp
 
Upvote 8
Great coin, great ID Ironhorse.

So, someone lost 'half' of the accommodation coin.

Did that mean they had a one way trip or had to get out of the hotel room at midnight?
 
Congrats on the find and congrats to Ironhorse on the ID
 
I actually didn't find it. One of my buddies took me to one of his spots and he found it. I found the only silver of the day, a 1944 silver Washington, lol.
 
Great coin, great ID Ironhorse.

So, someone lost 'half' of the accommodation coin.

Did that mean they had a one way trip or had to get out of the hotel room at midnight?

+1


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
MAN NICE FIND .
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom