Well, recently I was happy to have been contacted (through the TreasureNet dowsing board), by a person who is on a historical land board to dowse maps of the land they manage. I still don't know the name of the historical land with the historical sites. So far, in preliminary searches to check my signals, a couple large period buttons were recovered, a period spoon handle, a cellar hole with many bullets in the ground around it (apparently shot down from a tree no longer there), some pottery, Native American artifacts, etc. I'm assuming the person checking the signals is the archaeologist in charge of a survey being done. I am also glad to see cooperation between those managing this historical land and a treasure dowser (me) which will include my name as co-founder on the museum displays. I hope this experience will encourage more archaeologist to work with treasure hunters in the future. Some have in the past, but enough said....would like to see more of it.