R ronoiler Tenderfoot Joined Mar 29, 2012 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2012 Thread Owner #1 View attachment 669580
Red_desert Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 7,498 Reaction score 4,365 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest USA Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2012 #2 The red X is where I get coins. Red circles are a good signal, but much too deep for a cache unless inside a tunnel or mine shaft. Attachments anderson gold 2-ronoiler.webp 179.9 KB · Views: 155
The red X is where I get coins. Red circles are a good signal, but much too deep for a cache unless inside a tunnel or mine shaft.
aarthrj3811 Gold Member Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 9,311 Reaction score 1,178 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Nevada Detector(s) used Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner Dec 2, 2012 #3 Hey Brent..I am getting Silver Coins buried in saddle bags @ 1 foot deep...Art Sorry ....Wrong thread Last edited: Dec 2, 2012
Hey Brent..I am getting Silver Coins buried in saddle bags @ 1 foot deep...Art Sorry ....Wrong thread
Red_desert Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 7,498 Reaction score 4,365 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest USA Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 2, 2012 #4 I still say check the X, the circles could be just trace gold, minerals, at best might possibly be artifacts 7-9 ft deep.
I still say check the X, the circles could be just trace gold, minerals, at best might possibly be artifacts 7-9 ft deep.
Red_desert Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 7,498 Reaction score 4,365 Golden Thread 0 Location Midwest USA Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 6, 2012 #5 I marked archaeological type hits, hoping it might provide a clue. Green Xs/circle to mark the spots. Attachments anderson gold 2-ronoiler.webp 192.4 KB · Views: 154
I marked archaeological type hits, hoping it might provide a clue. Green Xs/circle to mark the spots.