What's new

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS?

Alwayslooking2

Full Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Messages
104
Reaction score
180
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this where I've found other civil war relics and was wondering what this could be or was.
 

Attachments

  • PHOTO_20190917_161232.webp
    PHOTO_20190917_161232.webp
    594.5 KB · Views: 123
  • PHOTO_20190917_161240.webp
    PHOTO_20190917_161240.webp
    607.8 KB · Views: 116
Upvote 0
The sole surviving nubbin of an old fireplace poker.
 
The sole surviving nubbin of an old fireplace poker.
That was my first thought but it has too much return curl to be useful? I was think part of a wrought iron fence topper?
 
Its flat on one side and half the size of a
Ighter
 
That was my first thought but it has too much return curl to be useful? I was think part of a wrought iron fence topper?

This is what I had envisioned , but at half the size of a lighter, and with what appears to be a child's story figure on it, I am thinking now that it might be a piece of a cast iron toy.
 

Attachments

  • temp poker.webp
    temp poker.webp
    670 KB · Views: 124
  • temp poker_edited-1.webp
    temp poker_edited-1.webp
    26.9 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom