What's new

Can someone tell me what this button is?

litnplug

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 23, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Can someone tell me what this button is? and maybe the value? Thanks
 

Attachments

  • mil button f.webp
    mil button f.webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 195
  • mil button b.webp
    mil button b.webp
    8.1 KB · Views: 208
That is a gorgeous art nouveau button! (1890s - 1905)

Possible value? If stamped brass like it looks to be, maybe $5.00... if gilted maybe a little more.
 
Upvote 0
Yes!!! I may have answered this first! Sara Bernhard, when she played Napoleon. Took years for me to find the answer about mine. Finally! I believe I was told it was from a 1905 play. Thought mine was a military sash buckle, it's about the size of a silver dollar.
 

Attachments

  • #1.webp
    #1.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 200
  • #1.webp
    #1.webp
    12.7 KB · Views: 197
Upvote 0
Wow, both Awesome buttons :icon_sunny:
Mike
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

  • Question Question
🔎 UNIDENTIFIED Two What's Its
Replies
10
Views
633
Replies
12
Views
1K

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom