What's new

Can we expect an LJ return?

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Lj, I see you replying more and more in the forum so I am just wondering if you are achein' for some bankin'. Lol. You have to miss it something fierce especially when you see somebody pull in a good haul. I can tell you that the forum misses seeing your finds. Hope you are doing well in your classes. Hope to hear from you.

-Golden Silver
 
Upvote 0
I've noticed her replies more and more as well. Would be nice to see some find from her, but I full understand how demanding being in school can be. =)

Its one thing to keep up with the forum but anothign thing entirely to keep up the hunt in addition!

Hit those books! ;)

~Dave
 
No, no return.........yet..... :wink:. I will admit though, I am getting the itch. Just the other day I was traveling down a road with several banks on each side....my old hunting grounds....the urge was strong....real strong. I just didn't have the time. I'll call this my re-seeding period....lol.

School just takes up too much of my time. It will pay off in the long run though.

A few weeks back I got an envelope in the mail from one of the tellers at one of the banks I dealt with. Inside the envelope was a little note along with a silver dime and two Wheaties that she pulled out of the trash can next to the coin counter.....what a sweetie huh. That didn't help calm my urge....lol.

GS - Since your back in the game......save me some will ya.....
 
LJ said:
No, no return.........yet..... :wink:. I will admit though, I am getting the itch. .........................

You know they have a cream for that... Ha!!
 
XX said:
LJ said:
No, no return.........yet..... :wink:. I will admit though, I am getting the itch. .........................

You know they have a cream for that... Ha!!

I don't think there is any cream on the market that would touch this itch..... :wink: There is only one thing that can satisfy this itch.........lookout!!
 
I knew it LJ. I can read you like a book. It is just too easy to get this Silver and so fun to find. I will try and leave you some but no promises. I will say that the longer you stay away from the game the more silver is being found. You just might have to come back to the Hunt. Hint...Hint. LOL.

-Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom