Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Upvote 0

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
I've noticed her replies more and more as well. Would be nice to see some find from her, but I full understand how demanding being in school can be. =)

Its one thing to keep up with the forum but anothign thing entirely to keep up the hunt in addition!

Hit those books! ;)

~Dave

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No, no return.........yet..... :wink:. I will admit though, I am getting the itch. Just the other day I was traveling down a road with several banks on each side....my old hunting grounds....the urge was strong....real strong. I just didn't have the time. I'll call this my re-seeding period....lol.

School just takes up too much of my time. It will pay off in the long run though.

A few weeks back I got an envelope in the mail from one of the tellers at one of the banks I dealt with. Inside the envelope was a little note along with a silver dime and two Wheaties that she pulled out of the trash can next to the coin counter.....what a sweetie huh. That didn't help calm my urge....lol.

GS - Since your back in the game......save me some will ya.....

XX

Jan 11, 2008
LJ said:
No, no return.........yet..... :wink:. I will admit though, I am getting the itch. .........................

You know they have a cream for that... Ha!!

LJ

Silver Member
Dec 23, 2006
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
XX said:
LJ said:
No, no return.........yet..... :wink:. I will admit though, I am getting the itch. .........................

You know they have a cream for that... Ha!!

I don't think there is any cream on the market that would touch this itch..... :wink: There is only one thing that can satisfy this itch.........lookout!!

OP
OP
golden silver

golden silver

Silver Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
I knew it LJ. I can read you like a book. It is just too easy to get this Silver and so fun to find. I will try and leave you some but no promises. I will say that the longer you stay away from the game the more silver is being found. You just might have to come back to the Hunt. Hint...Hint. LOL.

-Golden Silver

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread