What's new

Can you build program on etrac with emulator

civil_war22

Relic Recovery Specialist
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
2,815
Golden Thread
1
Location
NW Arkansas
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 SE/LTD2, minelab Etrac, whites classic id, spectrum xlt, fisher f7, fisher 1266, king of all Tesoro Cibola, Tesoro Vaquero, Fisher 1280-X, minelab equinox, Fisher F75+ Garrett AT MAX
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I've been trying to figure this out with no luck. My computer won't download the emulator and was wanting to make the Bill S trashy park program. Is it possible to build program from etrac or just on computer as mine didn't come with a disc.
 
I recall from an earlier e-mail from you that you couldn't download the E-Trac Emulator software. It will not let you create a pattern or program and upload it to your PC or to your E-Trac. I also see that you do not have the E-Trac Xchange software disc that comes with E-Trac. E-Trac Xchange will let you create a program on your PC and download it to your E-Trac. Since you don't have the disc, you will have to create the Bill S trashy park program directly on your E-Trac and save it there.

Have you contacted Minelab about acquiring the disc?
 
I recall from an earlier e-mail from you that you couldn't download the E-Trac Emulator software. It will not let you create a pattern or program and upload it to your PC or to your E-Trac. I also see that you do not have the E-Trac Xchange software disc that comes with E-Trac. E-Trac Xchange will let you create a program on your PC and download it to your E-Trac. Since you don't have the disc, you will have to create the Bill S trashy park program directly on your E-Trac and save it there.

Have you contacted Minelab about acquiring the disc?

No I haven't contacted them yet about one. Im trying to come up with a relic program for my area that I can cherry pick some stuff
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom