ToastedWheatie Hero Member Joined Jun 30, 2013 Messages 534 Reaction score 750 Golden Thread 1 Location Hudson Valley, NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used 800 Infinium Whites M6 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 23, 2021 #1 Any educated guesses? Likely pewter, as it doesn't feels as heavy as I'd think a lead one would feel.
Any educated guesses? Likely pewter, as it doesn't feels as heavy as I'd think a lead one would feel.
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 23, 2021 #2 early to mid 1800's Upvote 0
ticndig Silver Member Joined Apr 17, 2009 Messages 3,656 Reaction score 8,618 Golden Thread 1 Location Cumberland Va 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used T-2-SE Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 23, 2021 #3 I dug one that is a perfect match to yours. Dug in Fredericksbug Va around 20 years ago. I agree on the age mud hut posted above. Upvote 0
I dug one that is a perfect match to yours. Dug in Fredericksbug Va around 20 years ago. I agree on the age mud hut posted above.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,306 Reaction score 48,543 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2021 #4 Mud Hut said: early to mid 1800's Click to expand... agreed Upvote 0
erfranks Hero Member Joined Mar 3, 2021 Messages 813 Reaction score 1,103 Golden Thread 0 Location Cape Coral, Fl Detector(s) used Nautilus DMC-2B Minelab Equinox 800 White TRX pinpointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 24, 2021 #5 Nice Save!! Upvote 0
S SlateBeltDigger Sr. Member Joined Sep 30, 2020 Messages 287 Reaction score 793 Golden Thread 0 Location Bangor, PA Detector(s) used XP Deus 2 Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 24, 2021 #6 Nice one!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the save. Upvote 0
ToastedWheatie Hero Member Joined Jun 30, 2013 Messages 534 Reaction score 750 Golden Thread 1 Location Hudson Valley, NY 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used 800 Infinium Whites M6 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting May 25, 2021 Thread Owner #7 Thanks guys! I was hoping this was a little older. The spot was a Continental Army camp. I'll keep digging.There has to be something From them left in that dirt! Upvote 0
Thanks guys! I was hoping this was a little older. The spot was a Continental Army camp. I'll keep digging.There has to be something From them left in that dirt!
Tpmetal Silver Member Joined Jan 4, 2017 Messages 4,696 Reaction score 8,170 Golden Thread 0 Location Western ny Detector(s) used equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 25, 2021 #8 My finds of these(have a few just like it, must have been popular style in ny at the time) and the time range of my area suggest mid to late 1800s. But I have never found them in a book or anything to confirm that Upvote 0
My finds of these(have a few just like it, must have been popular style in ny at the time) and the time range of my area suggest mid to late 1800s. But I have never found them in a book or anything to confirm that