What's new

Can you dowse these pics?

Dragonasia

Full Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2019
Messages
133
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
Asia
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can Someone dowse these pics?

I am attaching 3 locations. Can someone dowse them and look for AU and gemstones and what depth you get from map dowsing. Thank you in advance for those willing to dowse these for me.
 
Last edited:
Sites of interest. There is native gold but none of it marked here.

map1-Dragonasia .webp

map2-Dragonasia .webp

map3-Dragonasia .webp
 
Thank you
 
i would trust Red Desert, did on one of the Tayopa points. Right on according to the map, I haven't managed a trip there Red.Apologies.
 
i would trust Red Desert, did on one of the Tayopa points. Right on according to the map, I haven't managed a trip there Red.Apologies.
Yeah, but you did find the lost mine entrance... right? Wouldn't waste time on the trip when your own sites are still good. Good to hear from you Tayopa! :coffee2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom