What's new

Can you identify this Nickel roll find?

MentalUnrest

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2010
Messages
744
Reaction score
113
Golden Thread
0
No writing anywhere on this. Any guesses?
 

Attachments

  • 431350710_o.webp
    431350710_o.webp
    137.2 KB · Views: 493
  • 431350742_o.webp
    431350742_o.webp
    92.3 KB · Views: 478
Upvote 0
im gonna guess its some slot machine kind of token, or something similar in the sense that its not a real coin for use in some country...just my guess lol...yes, ur welcome, captain obvious is always ready to b of assistance XD
keep it up and hh!
 
MentalUnrest said:
No writing anywhere on this. Any guesses?

I have about 100 of those just sitting in a jar. Left over form earlier days when I used them. lol.

They are tokens for Alladin's Castle (and also used by NUMEROUS other companies), an arcade, for their games. they cost 4 for $1 or 25 for $5 (a bonus. woohoo!) when you bought them. I used them for pin ball machines, voideo games, and anything else in the place.

Very familiar with those tokens. :-)
 
I dunno, but I found one detecting last year..lol
 
Aladdin's castle amusement center token, video games and such. Still have a hundred or so here from before they closed in our area. :wink:

EDIT: LOL, oops, amazing how they kind of pile up. :icon_thumleft:

"I have about 100 of those just sitting in a jar. Left over form earlier days when I used them. lol.

They are tokens for Alladin's Castle (and also used by NUMEROUS other companies), an arcade, for their games. they cost 4 for $1 or 25 for $5 (a bonus. woohoo!) when you bought them. I used them for pin ball machines, voideo games, and anything else in the place.

Very familiar with those tokens. :-) "
 
Flip the "heads" side over and you will be able to make out Alladin's head. You have it up-side-down. -Garbageman
 
If you have kids plenty of those tokens and foreign quarter size coins work in the arcades that take tokens.
 
looks like a gaming token. The alladins castle used to have tokens like that. I'm not sure if they're even around anymore
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom