BrettCo124
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 29, 2009
- Messages
- 900
- Reaction score
- 939
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Outside of Philadelphia, PA
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Safari, Tesoro Sand Shark, Bazooka Gold Trap Mini, Gold Rush Nugget Bucket, Garrett Supersluice Gold Pans
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone,
Can you post examples of net weights you’ve found? I have never found one but would like to know what to look for. I know there are several varieties of them, so I’d love to see different types if at all possible.
Thanks!
Brett
Can you post examples of net weights you’ve found? I have never found one but would like to know what to look for. I know there are several varieties of them, so I’d love to see different types if at all possible.
Thanks!
Brett
Upvote
0






























