DainBrammage

Apr 1, 2014
Desoto County, MS
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Once again, in English this time.

Shipping is shipping cant really say as you have not mentioned who you are shipping with. LOTS of variables here..

Lets say its USPS:
Each box will have its own shipping costs and those costs vary based upon size, weight, and dimensions of the package. LxWxH and Girth. unless you are using flat rate boxes ,in which case, each box would have a fixed shipping cost up to the weight limit for that service.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NJ Marty

NJ Marty

Jun 7, 2008
NJ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS Minelab E-trac
Once again, in English this time.
Sell item. Needs to ship in 2 boxes. Get paid for shipping. Go to ebay to print label. Can you print labels for each box with one sold listing.

clovis97

Silver Member
Dec 9, 2010
Yes, I think that you can. I think you have to find the "print another label" button. That should give you an option to print a second label for the order.

meanpc

Jun 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Exactly right, print another label will work - I've done it several times. The bad thing is that the shipping calculator doesn't really work on multiple packages.

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would offer a flat rate shipping using the farthest U.S. destination from you, say California since your in Jersey (plus at least 10% ebay fees) as the shipping cost. You would have to have the item boxed up and weighed (separately) in order to get an idea of what it will cost you of course. If you have to ship an item in 2 different boxes you CANNOT USE the same label. Yes, you can print two different labels for the same order. You must weigh each package separately and pay for each separately. First you weigh and print a label for the first package, done. Then you go to your sold items, find the item in question, click "more actions" on the right hand side, find "print another label" click it and then you weigh the second package and print another (different) label for the second package. This is the easiest method. Basically what clovis said only a little more detailed.

Yes, I think that you can. I think you have to find the "print another label" button. That should give you an option to print a second label for the order.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread