LOOT Full Member Joined Mar 1, 2014 Messages 104 Reaction score 146 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: Other Jul 6, 2016 #1 I think it may be parts of an old stove but I am not sure. Any thoughts on what it may be or what time period would be greatly appreciated. Last edited: Jul 6, 2016 Upvote 2
I think it may be parts of an old stove but I am not sure. Any thoughts on what it may be or what time period would be greatly appreciated.
Tommy G Bronze Member Joined Dec 5, 2015 Messages 1,575 Reaction score 1,566 Golden Thread 1 Location Virginia 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2016 #2 Maybe parts to an old iron stove? You might get more response if you post in the "What is it?" forum.
Maybe parts to an old iron stove? You might get more response if you post in the "What is it?" forum.
nsdq Silver Member Joined Oct 16, 2011 Messages 4,040 Reaction score 1,931 Golden Thread 0 Location Tarpon springs FL Detector(s) used AT-Pro,Ace 150, flea market digger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 6, 2016 #3 Stove parts
trapperart Platinum Member Joined Dec 12, 2015 Messages 16,165 Reaction score 13,042 Golden Thread 2 Location Maryland's eastern shore 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used whites MXTPro whites MXSport Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 6, 2016 #4 Looks like stove pieces, when I dig it I just call it scrap and recycle it
LOOT Full Member Joined Mar 1, 2014 Messages 104 Reaction score 146 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: Other Jul 6, 2016 Thread Owner #5 Thanks for the tips