cajundetector Bronze Member Joined Mar 4, 2023 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 2,053 Golden Thread 0 Sep 6, 2026 #1 Hello All!! I dug this today on a short hunt on some old farmland. Sorry I didn’t have time to clean. It’s about the length of a dollar bill. Thought I would take a shot regardless. Any help is most appreciated. Happy Labor Day! Upvote 1
Hello All!! I dug this today on a short hunt on some old farmland. Sorry I didn’t have time to clean. It’s about the length of a dollar bill. Thought I would take a shot regardless. Any help is most appreciated. Happy Labor Day!
Tnmountains Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jan 27, 2009 Messages 19,212 Reaction score 12,627 Golden Thread 1 Location South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Tesoro Conquistador freq shift Fisher F75 Garrett AT-Pro Garet carrot Neodymium magnets 5' Probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 6, 2026 #2 Soak it in some apple cider vinegar or just plain vinegar it will clean up for better I.D.
cajundetector Bronze Member Joined Mar 4, 2023 Messages 1,028 Reaction score 2,053 Golden Thread 0 Sep 6, 2026 Thread Owner #3 Tnmountains said: Soak it in some apple cider vinegar or just plain vinegar it will clean up for better I.D. Click to expand... Thank you, will do👍
Tnmountains said: Soak it in some apple cider vinegar or just plain vinegar it will clean up for better I.D. Click to expand... Thank you, will do👍