45.5 KB · Views: 344
Upvote 0

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think I enjoy seeing Canadian silver more than I do seeing our American coinage. I guess I see it as more of a challenge to find old coins from another country.... unless you are from Canada, but I can't tell based upon your profile.

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
You dont seem to have any problems finding the silver Froggy...Very nice ....Joe

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Now that's what I like to see - Canadian Silver. Got a little collection of my own. We need a few more from up north posting.... makes me think that there is no one detecting up there. Keep em comming.

Mirage

OP
OP
F

froggy38383

Sep 27, 2005
Thank you. As I find more I will post more. There is a metal detecting community despite our short warm season.

I enjoy seeing the posts of American coins as well.

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the silver and little fishscale! HH, Mike

Huizer

Jan 27, 2005
Hi all, I lurk around here practicaly every day...lots of time well spent. Anyways I live in Canada and have some good finds...all in my back yard. I will post pics soon but I gotta get the camera back from my girlfriend. I live I Hamilton, Ontario, moved in last september and found out that the neighbours house was at one point an old sort of service station for horses. They would get tuned up at this place....shoes, water, saddle repairs...that kind of stuff. So I ask my landlords if I could detect the back yard of our house..its pretty old looking....they say sure but you wont find much because we have leveled the yard and took off the top 4 inches of soil. I found a couple goodies in the yard and then went to sniper coil.....lots of great coins. I will show you all soon.

Dan.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread