What's new

Canadian County

Bluedogcards

Full Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2013
Messages
142
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
El Reno Ok
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Garrett Pin Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hi all Am in El Reno Ok, looking for people to hunt with still learning all the rope I got pretty good since about things, but always looking for pointers. Let me know, Am Disabled Vet so pretty much free, would like to stay in my area but can travel some,
 
Whats up near elk city looking for somw place to do some gold hunting
 
my name is jeff I been metal detecting around el reno I live out at the gun club you can call me at 405-6517112
 
im trying to get a el reno metal detecting club together called (the good old boys metal detecting club) with no dues just to have morning coffee an go metal detecting my last find was a 1952 .22 rifle and a I thank its a 1843 50 gl cap and ball gun that's what the man that's owns the gun range told me.
 
I am trying to go down to Wildman mine at tom steed lake its an old mining town south west Oklahoma to see if any things left there if you would like to go your welcome to its down by meres Oklahoma.
 
Hi all sorry been out of touch on here, still been getting out alittle not to much still looking for people to get out with.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom