Neogeo
Bronze Member
Cancer be DAMNED!!!I'm goin diggin!!!!!!
I have been feelin super good the past couple of days,so Ole BlackFoot and I hit the Midden....I musta been diggin in the Kitchen again,lots of bone,a tooth,flake knives and assorted tools.

Ms.Iya beatin the Tx. heat!













This Perforatior was not used much,but it does have some work on one edge.








I have been feelin super good the past couple of days,so Ole BlackFoot and I hit the Midden....I musta been diggin in the Kitchen again,lots of bone,a tooth,flake knives and assorted tools.

Ms.Iya beatin the Tx. heat!













This Perforatior was not used much,but it does have some work on one edge.








Upvote
0
Neo my friend you are the "Man". I am so glad to see you get out and you scored some great pieces. Love those knifes.I know you will whip that cancer and my thoughts and prayers will be with you as you dig monster holes and yank out the artifacts. Glad you posted stay in touch with us. Good luck Frank!






