Joe G from Md Hero Member Joined Dec 23, 2017 Messages 618 Reaction score 1,637 Golden Thread 0 Location Kentucky Detector(s) used Whites 6000Di Pro plus/ Whites 5900/ started with Whites 4900 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 27, 2018 #1 Three pieces of cannister or grape shot found near Antietam. Attachments 033.webp 679.4 KB · Views: 109 Upvote 0
lairmo Silver Member Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 2,960 Reaction score 4,892 Golden Thread 0 Location SW MO Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro/ Fisher M-Scope 1280-X Mar 27, 2018 #2 Nice!!!
Possum Bronze Member Joined Nov 22, 2017 Messages 1,917 Reaction score 2,477 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Louisiana Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre' Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Mar 27, 2018 #3 Nice finds Joe, I love finding grapeshot... "D"
Davers Gold Member Joined Jan 8, 2013 Messages 8,237 Reaction score 7,296 Golden Thread 0 Location N.of , I-285...GA Detector(s) used Whites Spc xlt & Tesoro Tejon- Now back ...Fisher 1266-X. TRX Pointer. New .Teknetics G2 + . New AT Pro . Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting May 9, 2018 #4 Joe G from Md said: Three pieces of cannister or grape shot found near Antietam. Click to expand... Those are about the size of the 3-or 4 I dug almost 20 years ago. I need to dig more ..lol
Joe G from Md said: Three pieces of cannister or grape shot found near Antietam. Click to expand... Those are about the size of the 3-or 4 I dug almost 20 years ago. I need to dig more ..lol