What's new

Cannon Ball Three Ringer and Buttons

artyfacts

Bronze Member
Joined
May 1, 2010
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
1,355
Golden Thread
3
Location
South Jersey
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, MX7, Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the site where the three GW buttons were found after a all day rain storm. Every low button signal was a heart stopper. I guess this is how its going to be knowing that there might be a GW under the coil. The cannon ball came in at a high good signal with the MXT maxed out. It is the fourth I have pulled from this site. The three ringer was a real surprise, it is my first. Arty
 

Attachments

  • Cannon Ball.webp
    Cannon Ball.webp
    63.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 5 10 12.webp
    5 10 12.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 156
Upvote 2
Awesome haul. The closest thing I have found to a cannon ball would be a grapeshot.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom