What's new

Cannon Ball

scotttracy1313

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 26, 2018
Messages
2
Reaction score
7
Golden Thread
0
Location
Boise, Idaho
Detector(s) used
Fischer
Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Below are some photos of my cannonball......36 inch circumference and weighs around 220 pounds. Any help with info would be greatly appreciated
 

Attachments

  • 20180319_170738.webp
    20180319_170738.webp
    1 MB · Views: 128
  • 20180319_173710.webp
    20180319_173710.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 135
  • 20180319_194057.webp
    20180319_194057.webp
    894.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 20180319_180623.webp
    20180319_180623.webp
    2.8 MB · Views: 112
  • 20180319_173420.webp
    20180319_173420.webp
    1.4 MB · Views: 122
tn_md.gif
1st - I noticed this was your very first post - so, Welcome Aboard ScottTracy1313! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Idaho for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.
tn_moved_over.gif
2nd - I moved from HELP! over to Forum: What Is It? for more exposure.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
if it weighs that much how did you get out of the hole ??? and nice find
 
Upvote 0
I found it in Boise, Idaho about 2 feet down. I'll remeasure and weigh it. Someone else weighed it for me.
 
Upvote 0
That's an amazing find! Post it in the 'today's finds' forum too, it's a really cool find!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom