What's new

✅ SOLVED Cannonball guy / fuse?

etex

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 20, 2013
Messages
1,174
Reaction score
2,067
Golden Thread
0
Location
Longview, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Fuse? Hexagonal Head.Unable to find anything with head close to this except British.
 

Attachments

  • photo 4 (2).webp
    photo 4 (2).webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 79
  • photo 1 (6).webp
    photo 1 (6).webp
    80.5 KB · Views: 78
  • photo 2 (5).webp
    photo 2 (5).webp
    53.9 KB · Views: 74
  • photo 3 (3).webp
    photo 3 (3).webp
    32.7 KB · Views: 84
I was thinking CW fuses we're Counter sunk.
 
Upvote 0
If it had a round head I would be sure it is a fuse, but the head is what has me questioning it. May be a piece of crap.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Well have had crap that turned out to be something and what I thought might be so something turned out to be crap :dontknow:
 
Upvote 0
Older type plugs were two piece and adjustable , look up model T plugs
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom