Michigan Badger
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2005
- Messages
- 6,797
- Reaction score
- 152
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Northern, Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- willow stick
- Primary Interest:
- Other
I just purchased a dug canon ball off ebay that the seller says was found on farm land in Champlin, Minnesota.
Is it a real canon ball or is it a ball for a Ball Mill? See BIG picture below
The ball is 3 inches in diameter and the seller says it weighs 4 lbs.
Okay, what do you think? Did I get burned?
If not, what can you tell me about Champlin, Minnesota, during the Civil War? (or that general time period).
Thanks,
M. Badger
Is it a real canon ball or is it a ball for a Ball Mill? See BIG picture below
The ball is 3 inches in diameter and the seller says it weighs 4 lbs.
Okay, what do you think? Did I get burned?
If not, what can you tell me about Champlin, Minnesota, during the Civil War? (or that general time period).
Thanks,
M. Badger
Attachments
Upvote
0
8) I posted above before I saw your post. 
im sorry no worries just putting out a thought nothing neg. just well its ebay is all...






