M Mythikalfairy74 Greenie Joined Mar 3, 2020 Messages 19 Reaction score 21 Golden Thread 0 Location Central Valley Ca Detector(s) used None Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2020 Thread Owner #1 I posted this but can't seem to get any responses. Hopefully I can find out exactly what this is. It's driving me nuts lol. Attachments facebook_1583277184793~2.webp 19.7 KB · Views: 97 facebook_1583277204505~2.webp 13.1 KB · Views: 89
I posted this but can't seem to get any responses. Hopefully I can find out exactly what this is. It's driving me nuts lol.
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,554 Reaction score 7,441 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 23, 2020 #2 Welcome to tnet! Can you please show a photo of the end position that your holding with your fingers.
Welcome to tnet! Can you please show a photo of the end position that your holding with your fingers.