What's new

Can't connect with Teknetics

mjphoto54

Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 17, 2013
Messages
56
Reaction score
34
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Illinois
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Omega 8000, Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody know what's going on with teknetics. Websites been down for a few days and I can't seem to get through. Ordered a patriot last Friday and now I'm starting to wonder if I'm going to get it.
 
This was posted on their Facebook page Yesterday morning.

First Texas Products is currently experience technical difficulties, we apologize for any inconvenience this causes our customers.
The following systems are not functioning, we ask our customers to please have patience while work to resolve the problem.

•Phone Systems
•Email
•fisherlab.com
•tekneticsdirect.com

We never want our customers to experience any issues. But when things don’t go as planned, like today, we work to make it right for our customers. An announcement will be made when all systems are functional.
 
What a great company to at least explain with some detail what’s going on. I had been wondering as well. It seems tekdirect has been weird for me for quite a while on the iPhone, usually won’t load. Other companies just disappear without so much as a whisper....
 
mjphoto, There a huge company, First Texas products has always been known for excellent customer service. Great choice with the Patriot its a re-branded Fisher F-70 "Great" machine!!
Good Luck!
Stay Gold!
Opie
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom