DigIron2
Silver Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Can't deny the nice stuff vino finds.
I really don't know what is going on and I am not even going to try to figure it out.But I know it is a shame, because that guy has found allot of very very nice stuff that can't be denied. From what I have seen on here he brings allot of people on his adventures to dig and enjoy the art of the hobby with him,and I say he is a stand up guy!You are one bad-ass hunter in my book bro.Hope to see you back on here in the future,and all them killer finds you bring to the table.-HH Vino!
I really don't know what is going on and I am not even going to try to figure it out.But I know it is a shame, because that guy has found allot of very very nice stuff that can't be denied. From what I have seen on here he brings allot of people on his adventures to dig and enjoy the art of the hobby with him,and I say he is a stand up guy!You are one bad-ass hunter in my book bro.Hope to see you back on here in the future,and all them killer finds you bring to the table.-HH Vino!
) I could not read everything that was written in real time. I am one person that hunted with George on 2 different hunts and I can tell you that the sites he has is beyond belief. BUT...it seems he has made one heckuva mistake. " I have been duped " just isn't cutting it if you step back and look at the case laid out by Jeff. It has always been my belief that if you are going to play the game with me, you had better play by the rules. You cheat no one but yourself when you go off the track and take the shortcut. If you aren't testing yourself, why even play the game?







