What's new

Cant find the one i want. pls help!!!

drewpeacock44

Greenie
Joined
Jun 29, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi all!! i'm new to this forum and to the hobby. right now im sporting a bounty hunter vlf treasure detector. uber fancy.... i also just got a micronta discovery 2 which is very similar to the bounty hunter tracker 2. i got the micronta from a friend and it needed some repairs and it will probably just take some fine tuning to use it correctly. but i wanted to get something a little more substantial. something that can hold its own and not break the bank. now don't try and sway me cuz i've done quite a bit of research and have decided to go with the tesoro compadre. but i want to get the model that comes with the 8" coil and cant find it anywhere. kellyco does not carry it. can anyone please help by letting me know where i can purchase this detector??
 
There are a ton of compadres on EBay for $100-120 used with warranty card or new $160. I've heard good things on silver uMax's also.
 
ok thanks for the reply!!! i was looking to get new but i will take a loon on ebay and see what i can find!!
 
Or contact supporting vendors. I've had good success with Miller MDZ. Big Boy Hobbies gets great reviews too.
 
I second Miller MDZ who is one of the forum sponsors. He will give you a good deal and great service.
 
Thanks guys. drew I do have the 8" available, I just haven't updated the site yet because they have been in and out of stock so quickly it was more of a hassle at this time, but it looks like the stock issue may be resolved so I'll update the site soon. But I do have them just give me a call,text, pm,email and I'll be glad to help you out(this week evenings will be best time if you call)
 
Ya i think to uf no vendors have it u may have to go used but no worries tesoro does have a great warrenty eBay even craigslist mayb, other then all that welcome to the site its full of great people with lots of info HH
 
try sending an email to Tesoro, I'm sure they will send you to the right place. good luck!
 
Miller MDZ all the way!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom