What's new

Cant find the rocks

PKennett

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
84
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Europe
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't find the rocks

I've been very successful finding gold rings lately, even thin ones.
I find gold every day I go to the beach.

But I have yet to find any real diamond rings :(

They must be there.. but I assume they are a bit harder to locate?
Any thoughts?

Peter
 
Re: Can't find the rocks

if it were me,my wife would'nt make it to the beach with a diamond on ! but some did and some left there without em, they are there and waiting on you!!! go get em !! :thumbsup: :laughing7:
 
Re: Can't find the rocks

My guess is Location, depends on the area your hunting!!!

You being in Singapore, From talking to several people who have been there the locals wear allot of High end gold but not with many stones in them!!! Chug
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom