What's new

Cant get any closer to the 1877 IHP than this :(

toasted

Silver Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2015
Messages
3,452
Reaction score
14,368
Golden Thread
5
Location
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
6
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I got a watch winder?, 1910 Wheat, small flat buttons, 1884 V nickel and 1864, 76 and 78 indians in the field today. About 80 indians from here with most from the 70's and early 80's but no 1877. I havnt even found a 69, 71,72 either.:BangHead: I guess thats why they're called key dates:).
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    167.4 KB · Views: 161
Upvote 38
Your definitely knocking on the door for that key date
 
Hopefully one will show its face to you one day. All you can do is keep trying. I have hundreds of wheat cents. I also have one beautiful 1914D wheat.

At least indians are in your hunting area. Nice
 
soooo, what is a 77 worth?
 
Hundreds?
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Love them injuns
 
Amazing, almost 80 Indians from that one site. Bet you are close to filling the Indian Cent coin folder with all of them. You're in a site, the coins are from the correct era, Good luck and get that 77. :thumbsup:
 
You'll get that key date soon. Listen I've dug a coffee can worth of IHC's and I've only found every year including the 1871, and never the key 1877. Congrats my man!
 
There's gotta be one in there somewhere, hopefully it'll be mint too!
 
nice one's. I know how you feel. The closes I came to it was a 76. There out there somewhere.-HH
 
Thats pretty amazing really... But the ones you have a totally killer...
I do hope to read in the future that you fill that gap with a '77... WTG on a fantasic day full of adrenaline!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom