S StoneHunter Full Member Joined May 7, 2013 Messages 125 Reaction score 344 Golden Thread 0 Location NoVa Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 8, 2018 #1 I found this point in Dale City, Virginia in the early 1980s. It is the only quartz point I've found with serrations. Ideas? Upvote 0
I found this point in Dale City, Virginia in the early 1980s. It is the only quartz point I've found with serrations. Ideas?
Shorewalker Sr. Member Joined Nov 30, 2017 Messages 446 Reaction score 959 Golden Thread 1 Location Virginia & Collier Cty FL 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 8, 2018 #2 Looks like a Levanna. I've found quite a few white quartz ones with serrations.
S StoneHunter Full Member Joined May 7, 2013 Messages 125 Reaction score 344 Golden Thread 0 Location NoVa Detector(s) used Garrett Ace 250 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2018 Thread Owner #3 Shorewalker said: Looks like a Levanna. I've found quite a few white quartz ones with serrations. Click to expand... Hi shorewalker! I checked out the levanna point and I think you're right. Thank you for commenting!
Shorewalker said: Looks like a Levanna. I've found quite a few white quartz ones with serrations. Click to expand... Hi shorewalker! I checked out the levanna point and I think you're right. Thank you for commenting!