Kevo_DFX
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2008
- Messages
- 567
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Greensburg, PA
- Detector(s) used
- DFX
Can't title it, I have no idea what this old thing is.
Hi all,
I found this thing about 9 inches down in a field where I have found stuff from the 1800's all the way up to a 1997 Zincoln.
SW PA.
I don't know what metal it is, although I think the cross part is a different metal than the arrowhead shaped part.
What you see here is after some electrolysis and some toothbrushing.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for your help!
Hi all,
I found this thing about 9 inches down in a field where I have found stuff from the 1800's all the way up to a 1997 Zincoln.
SW PA.
I don't know what metal it is, although I think the cross part is a different metal than the arrowhead shaped part.
What you see here is after some electrolysis and some toothbrushing.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for your help!







