- Joined
- Feb 3, 2009
- Messages
- 52,362
- Reaction score
- 207,704
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Eastern Ontario Canada
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
When somebody posts up a video I just see a blank screen where the video is.
I can see what has been written in a post-but for the actual video just a big blank space-as this example.
Question: Is there a setting/permission that has been turned off?
I can view videos on other sites it seems or Youtube.
If I link a video everyone can view it except me.
Any suggestions from the tech minded folks out there?
I can see what has been written in a post-but for the actual video just a big blank space-as this example.
Question: Is there a setting/permission that has been turned off?
I can view videos on other sites it seems or Youtube.
If I link a video everyone can view it except me.
Any suggestions from the tech minded folks out there?









