What's new

Cap gun/ new spot

Nathan W

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2023
Messages
3,453
Reaction score
10,833
Golden Thread
0
Hit a new place on my lunch break. Tons and tons of signals , lot of old cans and mason jar lids. Some surface items in places too. The vines and ground cover are bad. I did manage this cap gun under a tree. I plan on going back to see what's really hidden there. Only had 45 mins.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2377.webp
    IMG_2377.webp
    2.7 MB · Views: 93
  • IMG_2369.webp
    IMG_2369.webp
    1.3 MB · Views: 64
Upvote 16
Hit a new place on my lunch break. Tons and tons of signals , lot of old cans and mason jar lids. Some surface items in places too. The vines and ground cover are bad. I did manage this cap gun under a tree. I plan on going back to see what's really hidden there. Only had 45 mins.
Nice going on the cap gun
 
Nice find, look to be in pretty good condition considering it's been buried a while.

It's a Halco cap gun, it very similar to this one just a different model, this is the "U S Marshal" model which can be seen just above the trigger, yours doesn't seem to have a model name that I can see, it also doesn't have the "diamond" in the grip.


1766175744392.webp
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Here's another place to look for cap gun ID's.

 
Nice finds Nathan!
 
Hit a new place on my lunch break. Tons and tons of signals , lot of old cans and mason jar lids. Some surface items in places too. The vines and ground cover are bad. I did manage this cap gun under a tree. I plan on going back to see what's really hidden there. Only had 45 mins.
Nice!!! Congrats!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom