What's new

Cape Cod (Request)

Erik in NJ

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2010
Messages
4,065
Reaction score
3,043
Golden Thread
1
Location
The Garden State
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE Pro & CTX-3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Love the Cape! I'm heading up there on business sometime in the near future...anyone interested in getting together for some historic land hunting? Drop me a PM. Thanks. :occasion14:
 
Upvote 4
WILL MY EXPENSES BE PAID IF I SIGN UP . MAN LOVED TO TAKE PART IN THIS BUT WIFEY SAYS DIFFRENT.
 
WILL MY EXPENSES BE PAID IF I SIGN UP . MAN LOVED TO TAKE PART IN THIS BUT WIFEY SAYS DIFFRENT.

Well I was hoping some local Cape denizens would take me up on the offer of detecting, my illustrious company, and many :occasion14: on me! If your wife has a change of heart tho c'mon up :thumbsup:
 
I'm in, pm sent
i know there are at least a few cape members here, hopefully they will chime in
 
I'm in, pm sent
i know there are at least a few cape members here, hopefully they will chime in

Got your PM! Thanks. :thumbsup: I sent you a reply.
 
There goes our Rev hunt. You'll never be seen again. Oh well I'll tell HER you said hello:hello:

Love the Cape! Lovely area and great seafood--you're right I may not be back cause it's so nice, but still up for the Rev hunt...Have Detector-Will Travel :laughing7:
 
Love the Cape! Lovely area and great seafood--you're right I may not be back cause it's so nice, but still up for the Rev hunt...Have Detector-Will Travel :laughing7:

That location and Charleston if you are untied from the first location
 
PM'd you Erik- I live here, I'm in....

-- Jeff --
 
PM'd you Erik- I live here, I'm in....

-- Jeff --

Hi Jeff! Thanks for the PM :thumbsup: I just replied--sorry for the delay...thought I had replied earlier. Best, Erik
 
man, id love to try something like that, freakin work/parenting/husbanding gets in the way lol!!
 
Oh man I'm jealous! I used to go up there all the time until I had kids. If I ever go again I think I will beg t-net member Plymouthonian to take me with him. Lol.

Honestly I would door knock the hell outta that place and hope for the best. Have fun and good luck

Steve
 
Oh man I'm jealous! I used to go up there all the time until I had kids. If I ever go again I think I will beg t-net member Plymouthonian to take me with him. Lol.

Honestly I would door knock the hell outta that place and hope for the best. Have fun and good luck

Steve

Thanks! Yeah I'd just love to see some of these guys do what they do :thumbsup: Despite all of the good stuff I see posted, I'm not a water hunter--just a land pirate! :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom