What's new

Captain Ahab's harpoon

capt.ken m

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2016
Messages
61
Reaction score
525
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, platinum
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been digging on this lot on the way home from work. Today I found this harpoon tip. Not sure if it's old, conflicting info on the net. Also found this tag , not sure what it is off of. Let me know if you have any ideas. Cool stuff though. Thanks for looking. 20160901_175234.webp20160901_174213.webp20160901_180646.webp20160901_174117.webp
 
Upvote 28
I know the Pooles well. Everett sold the market to Stanley Larson awhile back because Donald didn't want to take it over. I bring PA smoked bacon up for Everett every year when I go up for my fall fishing trip. I had meant did you swordfish with Louie Larson who had a big stickboat before his kin started the market, Louie (Big Louie) passed away two years ago. Everett is still going strong.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom