What's new

Caption this photo ...

Saturna

Bronze Member
Joined
May 24, 2008
Messages
1,374
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Nanaimo, B.C. Canada
Detector(s) used
White's 4900 DL Max, Tesoro Deleon
041_1000.webp​

What happens in France, stays in France.​
 
Im bad, Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!! now im going to have the secret service watching me !!!!
 
or if you look at it the other way The secret service guy on the right is saying I knew he was Straight!!! Now im going to jail!!!! LOL
 
"That's strange, it reads, Bigscoop was here!" :laughing7:
 
bigscoop said:
"That's strange, it reads, Bigscoop was here!" :laughing7:

LMAO!!!! Chug
 
Chug and Red said:
or if you look at it the other way The secret service guy on the right is saying I knew he was Straight!!! Now im going to jail!!!! LOL


That's Nicolas Sarkozy, president of France.
 
with an a$$ like that, she can't be your daughter
 
I guess i cant go to france for a few years!!!!
 
I guess the question is who's behind are they both drooling over!!!!
 
0bama: "But I was just bowing to her hiney-ness!"

The other guy: "We may be wimps, but we got good a**." :laughing7: :dontknow:
 
it's so sweet it's giving me a toothache ROFLMAO
 
Bad red!!!! Bad Bad red!!!!


Quote


" Damn I wish Michelle Had one Like That!!!!"
 
Chug and Red said:
I guess the question is who's behind are they both drooling over!!!!

Mayora Tavares and she was only 16 years old.
 
D@mn they are both In trouble now!!!!!
 
"Holy cow, Lady.....for a moment there I thought a bomb went off." :laughing7:
 
Obama: Daaaaayummmmm
Sarkozy: Zee baby, she got zee back, no?
 
Bad Red again!!! yes she said it!!!!! See it wiggle Watch it Jiggle!!!
 
I believe President Obama is shown reviewing potential french imports. :tongue3:
 
Wifey is right behind watching HIM looking.... :D
 
Once a pervert, always a pervert

mayora-tavares.webp

"Mayara Tavares is 16 years old and is representing Brazil at the Junior 8 summit. She has been an activist in her community fighting for children and adolescent rights. She has recently acted as a community researcher interviewing other adolescents in the community about their lives and how it feels for them to be growing up in
the shantytowns of Rio de Janeiro."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom