What's new

Caption this photo ...

Can I get some fries to go with that shake?
 
Ummm, Let me see. How would Clinton handle this.
 
I lost my moral compASS , anyone seen it?
 
Backfield in motion check :-X :laughing7:
 
Obama - "Dayum! Face like a shire horse,but the a$$ of a kentucky derby winner!"

Sarkozy - "Oui oui,but she's Brazilian...check for an Adams apple!"
 
humor to hate........are you satisfied harboring that much hate in your heart...let me ask you ..... is that what Jesus would do?
 
She looks 16 like I look 16 - hmmmm - I didn't realize "looking" equated to pervertism. (is that a word?) Get real, man or woman, if you saw someone with a big chest, or a filled-out pair of jeans, looking would come naturally.

Hmmm - caption:


"I wonder if THAT would help the democrat party raise money??" or..................

"Too bad Pelosi doesn't have an asstribute like that"

"Obviously, Obama is not a Republican"

I can think of another, but someone would accuse me of being .........ah, what's that word? Oh yea - racist.
 
french president to obama-- ya I knew you'ld have to check it out too -- we have to get a "working trip" to brazil soon -- we gotta leave the wives at home though.
 
mrs.oroblanco said:
She looks 16 like I look 16 - hmmmm - I didn't realize "looking" equated to pervertism. (is that a word?) Get real, man or woman, if you saw someone with a big chest, or a filled-out pair of jeans, looking would come naturally.

Hmmm - caption:


"I wonder if THAT would help the democrat party raise money??" or..................

"Too bad Pelosi doesn't have an asstribute like that"

"Obviously, Obama is not a Republican"

I can think of another, but someone would accuse me of being .........ah, what's that word? Oh yea - racist.

I agree mrs. o but he was at the "Junior 8 summit" and knew the age range of the representatives, that is if it was what it appears to be..

There is a video on the net that this image was taken from. If you view the video he is seen stepping down and turning to help his wife down just as Miss Tavares walked by. After viewing the video I can't say either way that he was or was not checking her out. And I hate to defend him.
 
Hey - I think he was checking out the caboose, no doubt.

What I am trying to say (probably not very well), is that - if you saw a 14 year old with huge boobs, and them hanging out of her shirt, you would look. Now - how long you would look is a different story. But we would ALL look - for a moment at least.

Heck, millions of folks watch tv shows from (can't remember his name, he was the bouncer for Jerry Springer) to Doctor Phil to Oprah Winfrey, to that model - can't think of her name, starts with a T, I think, and at least half the programs involve teens who are dressed like..........well, you know.

And these shows are all watched intensely by millions. Are they all perverts? And what about the hosts of those particular shows? And those people who watch those shows - they are not taking a glance, they are staring at the set for a 1/2 hour.

Beth
 
that still leave us with hate which I what no part
hate will consume you
isn't there enough hate in the world
in creeps into my tv, my newspaper and my laptop
maybe we need a new forum icon labled hate
its getting old and I got better things to do than deal with hate
 
mrs.oroblanco said:
?????

What does any of it have to do with hate?

Beth

I think they're referring to a few post that now appear to have been removed from the thread.
 
texastee2007 said:
DigginThePast said:
mrs.oroblanco said:
She looks 16 like I look 16 - hmmmm - I didn't realize "looking" equated to pervertism. (is that a word?) Get real, man or woman, if you saw someone with a big chest, or a filled-out pair of jeans, looking would come naturally.

Hmmm - caption:


"I wonder if THAT would help the democrat party raise money??" or..................

"Too bad Pelosi doesn't have an asstribute like that"

"Obviously, Obama is not a Republican"

I can think of another, but someone would accuse me of being .........ah, what's that word? Oh yea - racist.

I agree mrs. o but he was at the "Junior 8 summit" and knew the age range of the representatives, that is if it was what it appears to be..

There is a video on the net that this image was taken from. If you view the video he is seen stepping down and turning to help his wife down just as Miss Tavares walked by. After viewing the video I can't say either way that he was or was not checking her out. And I hate to defend him.


zee look on zee French President saez a little different story! No?

Yeah, I think he was quite obvious, video backs that up.
 
A photo freezes a moment in time.Photo's like these that COULD have been totally innocent get taken and mistaken daily.Also there could be a hundred reasons why he's looking (or turning) at that moment. Think of all the wedding photo's with the tree branches that look they're sprouting from the priests/vicars head,making him look like the devil. Thousands of these photo's do the internet "rounds" all the time!
My own opinion is that she walked past and whispered "liar", and he's like - "Does she mean me? surely not?" and Sarkozy's thinking - "She's got you pegged sunshine!".
 
Alls well that "ENDS" well !
​
 
Whole lot junk in dat trunk!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom