What's new

Caption this photo ...

I thought it was funny. and YES people do look at each other, SO WHAT, it's natural.
The body may get old and not function as well as it used to, but the brain doesn't that. LOL
 
Beth........I've never stared at a set for more than 20 to 30 seconds! 1/2 hour??......no way!
 
:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

Packerbacker,

I never said "all" - and I never accused you of being "average" (as in the average tv watcher). :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I don't watch them either - but, I know millions of folks watch a lot of shows that I don't care to watch - and that includes everything from "South Park" to cop shows to all these "reality" shows (I do have a couple of exceptions, I must confess) to the Oprahs, Dr. Phils etc. Just not my cup of tea, I guess. And many of these talk shows deal with teen behavior - especially provocative behavior. Heck, if you get an extraordinary circumstance, it will even make the news. Oh well - to each their own. :icon_scratch: :laughing7:

Beth
 
want fries with that shake
 
texastee2007 said:
wonder why he is smiling like a fool and is holding his hands like that in the second picture? anyone?

In his mind: "Okay, just stand here and smile, present yourself in a Presidential manner, don't let on you don't have a clue. (insert uncontrollable inner giggles here) Aww, jeeze....look at em all, they stand there and worship me while I run them into the ground. (more giggles)."
 
texastee2007 said:
wonder why he is smiling like a fool and is holding his hands like that in the second picture? anyone?

He's hiding his predicament after the wife saw him during that first photo...."Super Glue! I can't believe she used Super Glue!" :laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom