What's new

Carrying your detector

m bryan

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
691
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
with you in the truck on a regular basis.......I live on a bumpy road and sometimes travel on one. Will the rough roads have an effect on the md?
 
my minelab bounces around the bed of my truck & still works after 6 months,
has also been dropped in saltwater, left for dead, then brought back to life.
All in All, I'd say the less abuse yours recieves, the longer it will work.
 
I haul mine around in a softcase. Not much padding but it prevents dents and dings and keeps the dust off. Monty
 
I use the little Garrett Ace bag for my Fishers and the BH bag for the BH and stuff old towels inside to help pad it. It doesn't take much to damage electronics, so whatever you can do to safeguard the detector.... do it. Murphy's law states that all will be fine until the day after the warranty expires.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom