Conito@55
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Jun 1, 2024
- Messages
- 1,204
- Reaction score
- 6,116
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- Carson City Nv
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- The Legend
Xp Deus2
- #1
Thread Owner
someone from the CARSON CITY NV area...
Thank you very much, and I know how difficult it is to find friends in this hobby, but I will take your comment, thanks againConito@55: Looks to me like you are off to a good start!
With the demise of the old school treasure hunting magazines, finding fellow enthusiasts isn't as easy as it once was. I'd suggest visiting a local dealer in metal detectors and prospector's equipment. They will know about local th'ing clubs. They may have a bulletin board where you can post a note about seeking others in the hobby.
You are certainly in the right state!
Good luck to all,
The Old Bookaroo
