White Feather
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2008
- Messages
- 366
- Reaction score
- 24
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Ellenton, Florida
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Surfmaster, Bounty Hunter, Propwash...
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
A little background on the house. It was used many years as several different businesses among which were an early garage 1912 or earlier, a radio repair shop 1920' into the late 1930's, many years as a home, a buggy repair shop and several later business locations. I have found many artifacts and remnants of life in the 20Th century. But what is this? It is made of what appears to be aluminum or white metal yet I have no idea as to the age or what it is off of. Can you help?
Nice find may have some value as an original..
Thank You All for the awesome response. And to think that I just tossed it into a box of old name plates and tags. 







